free hit counter

View My Stats retziki girl strikes back: WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF YOU COULD TRAVEL IN 6 CITIES FOR FREE???????

Thursday, November 24, 2005

WHERE WOULD YOU GO IF YOU COULD TRAVEL IN 6 CITIES FOR FREE???????

Where would you decide to go if you could visit 6 places for free????
The first city I would prefer to go is of course Paris...........
There I would visit the Eiffel Tower................
I would also visit the Notredam................
Lastly I would visit the Opera............


I would visit London too..........







There I would visit Big Ben..........,










Madam Toussaud's museum..............,












I would take a ride with one of the popular Red Buses................






Third place to visit would be New York.......










There I would go to the Statue of Liberty.............












Next place I would go is California.
There I would have the chance to see Hollywood...................



and Los Angeles...............













Next place I would prefer would be Tokyo, a wonderful town
















There I would stay in Park Hyatt hotel,the one that in Lost in Translation, Bill Murray and Scarlett Johanson stayed in.









Last city I would prefer to go s Pekino in China.............






THESE WOULD BE MY CHOICES IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO TRAVEL TO 6 PLACES FOR FREE........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home